Followers

Saturday 15 October 2011

Xmas Scoop

Early post today - thanks for stopping by. It has been a day of all seasons, wind, rain and sun - very blustery. This morning my friend Sandy & I went to a Craft & Gift Fair - needless  to say - we managed to spend some money. I found a funny Christmas sentiment stamp and I thought of this weeks Cards for Men Challenge - Make Us  Laugh - so that was enough to make me buy it. No one was home when I got back so, I got stuck in! I hope it makes you smile too!

Cards for Men:


Challenge 21 - Make Us Laugh (and a DT call!)





Card, rhinestones and gold trim from stock
Reindeer Poop - black rhinestones
Stamp from SU - Dasher
Sentiment from Ferngully Stamps
Ink - SU Chocolate Chip

12 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there Jane ..ok , I bet that's not all you bought!
But you are right that verse did make me chuckle .
Lovely fun Christmas card
hugs Shirley

Hazel said...

Oh Jane, what a brilliant card. I have this stamp too,t's one of my favourite Christmas ones,
Hugs
H xx

pinky said...

This is just brilliant Jane, love the image and great little verse lol.
Hugs
Pinky

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love the simple style of it to. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

Jenni's Jems said...

Hee he love the sentiment, oops and nearly forgot and the card too of course ! x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Jane I especially love the rhinestones on the stags antlers!

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

I was a bit naughty today but didn't pick up that stamp! It goes well with your lovely reindeer, a wonderful card,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

HAHAH Love that sentiment, and great card, love the reindeer!

Cindy said...

Funny Card, Jane! I love how the card looks so elegant but has a little bite to it lol!
Cindy Porter

Mandy said...

This is gorgeous. Love the sweet image and the sentiment certainly had me laughing. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men,hope to see you next time...
Mandy x

Unknown said...

What a precious deer image on this paper card ,i like your new natural style ....LOVE the glittered using in the horn of the deer....
plastic id cards online
Plastic Gift Card

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

so beautiful card….. love the combo and cute image.....

Hugs
Bella

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...