Followers

Saturday 8 October 2011

Twisted Christmas

Welcome, I've had a busy day today - off to the chiropracter (My massage got cancelled once again!) - then home to do the ironing and pack away the cleaned bedding after our camping trip. I then decided to do something for me and rang Indulge Salon as they had sent an sms about half price facials for October - and blow me down she'd had a cancellation and could fit me in so I've now been pampered as well!!

Tonight's card has been inspired by Dr Sonia - she published a Twisted Easel Card Tutorial earlier this week and I'd never made one so I thought I'd give it a try. Dr Sonia did hers A4 size but I used half A4 and adjusted the measurements accordingly. I'm really pleased with the result and hope you all like it.  I tried photographing it as you would not have been able to see it in a scan. I have put up 2 photos - slightly different views.

An early post tonight as I'm off to my mum and dad's now to catch up with them as they have just got back from overseas.






Card, trim and embellishments are all from stock.

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is one really beautiful easel card just love the,images,hugs cherylxxxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wow what a beauty Jane and I so love you card. Thank You for posting about my tutorial dear- so kind of you!

Sandy said...

Looks great, this is what I thought about doing too as I thought A4 was a bit too big, look lovely as a Christmas card,
Sandy

Jenni's Jems said...

Really like this a different twist ( sorry bad pun unintentional) to the traditional Christmas card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...