Followers

Saturday 8 October 2011

With Love

Got home and popped over to LIM to check out this weeks Challenge - Heart / s - One Layer card, so I thought I see what I could come up with!

Being the second week of the month it is One Layer

An easy one for you it's



The  can be singular, multiple, any colour, but, MUST be a one layer card, with no aditional layers stuck on, apart from the odd embellishment or ribbon!


First I stamped the sentiment in SU Real Red, then I used my Cuttlebug - E/F Kimmy Luvvs.
Next I coloured in 3 little hearts in SU Real Red and as the folder doesn't reach to the bottom of the card I added 3 rhinestone hearts to finish off. I have scanned using a black mat behind to show off the white card better.

24 comments:

Sandy said...

Looks lovely, a great CAS card, love the splash of red,
Sandy

Jan said...

Lovely card Jane xx Jan

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous, the embossed background is so pretty, beautiful card.

Chrissie said...

This looks simply great Jane,the pop of red is really effective!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Jane

What a gorgeous card love that EF.... good idea to add the hearts at the bottom!

Take care

Tina
X

Suzilou said...

What a great embossing folder and love the red hearts :)

Maribel said...

Precious, precious, I love

Kimberley said...

Simply beautiful!

Anna-Karin said...

Love your card! It´s so clean and simple, just as it should be!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the embossed white card base and the red hearts look beautiful on it.

Loli said...

Hola Jane, thank you for yours comments, i'm so glad to see you in my blog :D.
Beautiful, beautiful card!!!Jane, your embossed is FANTASTIC! i love this embossing folder and the red touch... really effective, so elegant Jane, i love it.Good Job.
A warm hug from Palma

Lynne said...

Fabulously CAS. Love the EF and the pop of red is brilliant.
Lynne xxx

Linby said...

Very nice I love the touch of red.
Linbyx

Mandi said...

Fabby card, love the embossing and that splash of red
Terrific
Thank you
Mandi LIM

Sheree said...

It's Gorgeous Jane!! Love that embossing folder and what a neat idea of highlighting three of the hearts! Wow!!
Hugs,
Sheree

Jenni's Jems said...

A simply wonderful card and those touches of red make the card pop out at you ! x

Carol Wilde said...

Stunning card !

Carol W

Unknown said...

Lovely card!!. In this case, I think "less is more". Fantastic! :)

Shirley-Anne said...

Super embossing folder that one .I love the addition of red colour .Good luck with challenge .'

hugs Shirley

Sarah said...

A great CAS card. Love the splash of red.

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card
Beryl x

Suzi B said...

Great card love the red hearts!
Suzi B :)

Anne said...

What a fab card with those touches of colour
Anne
x

Viv said...

What a beautiful card Jane, well done :O)Viv xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...