Followers

Sunday 9 October 2011

Especially For You

One more late post for tonight -  a second entry in this weeks LIM Challenge. - Heart / s.


Being the second week of the month it is One Layer

An easy one for you it's




The  can be singular, multiple, any colour, but, MUST be a one layer card, with no aditional layers stuck on, apart from the odd embellishment or ribbon!




I have used SU Stamp Merci coloured in SU Real Red & Basic Black
Sentiment from Stamp It in SU Real Red
E/Folder Tulips from SU
Rhinestones from stock

I have scanned with black mat behind to define white card, I think I'll have to clean my scanner plate!!!

8 comments:

Sandy said...

You're up late! This one is delightful, love the embossing and the crispness of the black and red image,
Sandy

Jan said...

Lovely card xx Jan

Chrissie said...

Another pretty card Jane... that's a great EF.
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jenni's Jems said...

Great card Jane and love the colours they just happen to be my favourite combination x

Maureen said...

Yor card is gorgeous, glad you got my link working. well done.
Maureen.........x

Mandi said...

Lovely card Jane, super embossing
Thank you
Mandi LIM

fatmonica said...

Lovely card!

Viv said...

Lovely card Jane :O) Viv xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...