Followers

Sunday 30 October 2011

Sunday at Shirley's

Just a quick post today to show what Sandy and I made at Shirley's workshop this afternoon, it's been a pretty exhausting week and we have to call in and see my parents as my brother and his family are visiting so we can have a quick catch up. When I got home my daughter was making fake blood as all the staff at her work are dressing up for Halloween! They are not open tomorrow night - so they are getting in the spirit (pardon the pun) tonight.

My daughter Emma - would you let her make you a coffee? - Devour Dessert Bar Prospect Rd, Prospect SA.!


Here are the cards we made today - if you would like to check out Shirley's Blog follow the link 
here.

Card 1:


Card 2:


Card 3:

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Glad she wasn't wearing that when I saw her over at the shops LOL.
We had a fun time at Shirley's making up her wonderful cards as usual.
Sandy

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane
ERRR I might give the coffee a miss for now ..I think LOL
I REALLY enjoyed yours and Sandy's friendship and company today . Glad you liked the cards .Bit of a mixed bag weren't they?
hugs Shirley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...