Followers

Sunday 10 July 2011

Sunday at Shirley's

Another cold day here in Adelaide, but nice and warm in Shirley's house, where Sandy and I went for a an afternoon card workshop! Doug watched the motor racing while we made cards, chattered and had a cup of tea. I am off to my Mum & Dad's for tea as my daughters working and Hubby is away overseas - so it's a good time to catch up.

If you would like to see how these cards are made please visit Shirley - Anne's Blog - you could also join her Christmas Card Challenge!

Card 1:


Card 2:




Card 3:

2 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane .Thanks again for your company today and also for showcasing on your blog, the cards we made here . . Doug and I get to enjoy our weekly thickshake that you pick up for us too .
Hope that you had a good time this evening as well.

Mary J said...

I love all three of these, Jane! Especially the show one but that's probably cos I'm biased being on the DT for LCI!!

M x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...