Followers

Thursday 28 July 2011

Looking at You

Thanks for popping by, I can't believe I'm inside instead of outside soaking up some sunshine! Also our heater has conked out and I can't get a repair man until tomorrow - so the house is freezing - luckily I'm off out tonight to catch up with some friends, hopefully their heaters will be on!! We had our usual craft get together this afternoon caught up with each others news, looked at a craft mag one of the girls brought a long and made some cards, I made two with a new embossing folder I have just bought called cherry blossom, I have used Liquid Pearls for the first time - so they will have to get posted later when they are dry. This card is made using my favourite Hampton Arts Stamp Set - Vintage Ladies.

Card: SU Whisper White
DSP: SU Baja Breeze
Nestabilities Beaded Oval
Punch: Fiskars - Christina Re
Pearls from stock
Ink: SU Pacific Point


2 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

hi Jane .Pretty papers and layout on this .Those images are super I think .

Sandy said...

A lovely card, great layout with pretty papers.
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...