Followers

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Joy at Xmas

Well this cold weather has finally got a hold of me and my arthritis has flared up and my hips and back are killing me so it's a quick post tonight before I head off with a hot pack, deep heat and some anti - inflammatories! Tonight's post is two more cards for Shirley - Anne's  Christmas Card Challenge. I'm on the home run now for this challenge just a few more left to make! Sorry the scanning is not too crash hot.

Card 1:
Card from Stock
Martha Stewart Star Border Punch
Embellishments from Stock


Card 2 :

Card from Stock
 SU Delightful Decorations stamped in Rose Red and Daffodil Delight, gold trim and rhinestones from stock.


4 comments:

Sandy said...

Good to hear you are nearly at the 50 mark for Shirley's Challenge - two great cards, I really like the bauble one.Hope your arthritis settles doen tomorrow,
Sandy

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane sorry to read about your back .
Love the baubles they are really popping off that card front . Love the punched edge on first card and the little tags .will add to your growing tally .

hugs shirley

Dr Sonia S V said...

Jane hope you get better real fast. I love the way the Xmas trees are arranged and its such a sweet creation

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love your Christmas cards, totally awesome!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...