Followers

Friday 1 June 2012

On The Fly

Wintery, showery day here today, I had a dental appointment and then went off to spend the afternoon crafting at Shirley's, we made three nice cards and did some cuttle bugging! I also had to take back the coat I had bought for Trevor the dog and swap it for a smaller size - hopefully it fits. I was up all hours last night making cards - the things that you can do when hubby is away!!!


This card is for this weeks 



Inside:



I needed to make a card for a friend's birthday - he is a fly fisherman so I hope he likes this.


This is a three fold  textured card with the oval cut out.


I stamped the image on the inside flap, sponged around the edges of the oval and put 3d dots around the edge of the oval so that it sits back a little - not that you can really see that in the scan before I stuck it down. I stamped the trout on a separate piece of card, cut and 3d the image over the bottom of the oval, the trout fly images were stamped straight onto the card and I added a rhinestone to each.


Recipe:


Stamp set - SU Angler
Sentiment - SU Happy Moments
Ink - SU Always Artichoke
Rhinestones from stock
Nestie die for inside


7 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane Enjoyed your company today .Saw this fab card in real life and loved it .
hugs Shirley

Unknown said...

Hi Jane,
Well , I’m back and I have the rest of today free so as to catch up on everyone’s creations since I have been away refurbishing my old house.
I adore reading the blog’s and looking at all the lovely cards and projects, almost as much as making the cards myself.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog , its so nice to keep in touch.
Glad you had a good time with the girls how lovely to craft together. What fabulous cards here I love these Fly fishing stamps , fishing is big in my family. Your other cards are great too , I love those baby cards with the fab embossing around the edges fantastic work Jane
Great work well done ,
Hugs Elaine

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great job on your window card Jane, I really like the look of it.
Thanks for playing at Come and Get It
Cindy

Sandy said...

Looks great Jane, fab guy card
Sandy

Anonymous said...

What a great card. Love the look of it...simple but really effective. Thanks for taking the time to share your talent with us at Come and get it Challenge Blog this week.

* Shell B.* said...

Great Card! Thanks for sharing your art creation with us at Come and Get It Challenges!

Shell~Alaska♥

Judy McKay said...

Lovely image and design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...