Followers

Friday 15 June 2012

Birthday Blooms

Well after telling Sandy I hadn't had any problems with Blogger, I jinxed myself and after my post yesterday, it kept me in  designer mode and I don't think anyone could see my post. I ended up having to reboot my computer to get it working again - hopefully it won't happen tonight.


I spent the morning steam cleaning my kitchen tiles and grout with my new steamer - that's what happens when hubby is away and you watch late night TV and all that is on is infommercials!!! Anyhow, the floor and myself are totally steamed clean now!! This afternoon I went to Shirley's and we made three lovely cards which I will post later, had a good chinwag and some lovely slice for afternoon tea.


Today's card is for Annabelle Stamps Blog Challenge - ac076 -   for once I am posting for this challenge at the beginning of the week not last minute!





Recipe:

SU Card - Garden Green and White from stock
Image from Kaisercraft - Charlottes Dream
Sentiment from Stamp It
Butterfly Punch from EK Punches
Pearls from stash
Spellbinders Nestie
I stamped the image in green and then die cut with Nestie, then I stamped the image in SU Rose Red and cut out the flowers and buds and paper pieced them onto the green base. I punched out two butterflies and pieced the pink over the white and glued down. Both the butterfly and Image have been adhered with 3d dots to card.

7 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane ..
Like this lots ..love those flowers and buds . good luck with Challenge
had great time today and have answered your email ..
hugs Shirley-Anne

Merry said...

That is such a pretty stamp you have used....lovely card.

Sandy said...

Pretty card Jane. I had the two girls this afternoon -they had fun.
Sandy

A Consuming Passion said...

Hi Jane, Really like how the dark green makes this pretty pink Pop! Lovely card thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps.

Andrea said...

Just beautiful Jane! So much work in all that paper piecing!
TFS :)
Andrea

Kylie said...

What a gorgeous card you have created, Jane, loving all those pretty flowers!
Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just amazing... so very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...