Followers

Thursday 31 May 2012

Turkish Delight

Last of the fine days for a while so I made the most of it by getting a couple of loads of washing done - mundane I know but it's nice not having to use the dryer! I had to go and buy our little dog a dri-azabone coat today as he is freezing down in Mount Gambier and Emma was unable to get one down there - I hope it fits as it wasn't cheap. Good turn out at craft today we hadn't seen Kim and Sylvia for a few weeks so it was nice to catch up with them, Joyce is away - if you happen to look in Joyce I hope you are having a great trip!


The card I made this afternoon is for this fortnights {Lollipop Ladies } Challenge - Turkish Delight


Turkish Delight
With the additional challenge of: Squares



Recipe:
White and pink card from stock
Pink card 4cm square, White card 3.5 cm square
Stamps from SU Happy Moments and Short & Sweet
Sentiment from SU Petite Pairs
Ink SU Regal Rose

I embossed two lines top and bottom which have not scanned well - but are there!!

7 comments:

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Jane, I love your card. Beautiful stamps and sentiment. And yes I can see the embossed lines :)

Michelle Guest DT at The Lollipop Ladies.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane Yummy image to use as inspiration for your card .Love what you came up with .Pretty card design .

Susan Hogan said...

Great card Jane, and nice to see you in this challenge - welcome!. Thanks for joining us at the Lollipop Ladies!

JennyH said...

Lovely card Jane, so perfect for the challenge. The scored lines do add the finishing touch.
Thanks for joining in at The Lollipop Ladies, good luck : )

Lauren T said...

Wonderful clean card design. Good luck at TLL.

Monica said...

How pretty and uncluttered. Love this simple but never - boring layout.

Monica xxx

Gail said...

How cute ,less is more .I love your card . Thanks for playing along at TLL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...