Followers

Monday 6 February 2012

Love & Hearts

Well the itches are all but gone and I think the tablets are actually helping my back too- here's hoping. I got home to find that Emma had started clearing out the cupboards in the study - so soon I should have a home for my craft stuff - besides the floor!

Tonight I have two posts - both for Valentine's Day themed challenges. I was punching out some hearts and decided I that I liked the negative, so I have made my card using it and a couple of smaller die cut hearts.

I am entering this card in two challenges:

Annabelle Stamps Blog: Say it With Hearts



We look forward to seeing your creations and how you define "Love"



Card from stock
Ink - SU Real red
Big Shot Heart Die
SU Heart Punch
Sentiment from Paper Pleasure


4 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful Valentine card Jane! Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps.

Andrea said...

A beautiful card Jane! love how you've placed the punched hearts!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea

Anonymous said...

I like the card...it is simple, clean and well done. Thanks so much for taking part in this week’s Love challenge on Come and Get it Challenge Blog.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is lovely Jane, great Love card! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...