Followers

Sunday 29 July 2012

Bananas

Wow! This is my very first Guest Designer Spot -  I won it for my entry in the {Lollipop Ladies}Challenge 46 Turkish Delight you can see my card here.

I tried a few different things and this is what I came up with - I hope you like it.

{Lollipop Ladies} - Challenge #50 - Bananas



With the additional challenge of Leaves

Scan:


Photo:


I'm not too good with the camera so I have posted a scanned version and a photo!
Recipe:

White and Yellow card from Stock and SU Garden Green Base
Universal Embossing Folder - Christmas Vine (for leaves!)
Image from Annabelle Stamps
Coloured in Marvy Markers and SU Garden Green
Flower petals are 3d
Kinderglitz
SU Punches - oval and scalloped oval
Fern punch
Flower from stash
Sentiment from SU

7 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Those daisies are gorgeous especially with the added 'glitz' and the 3D petals.

Jenni's Jems said...

I'm rubbish at photo's too but congratulations on your Guest designer spot and after having a peek at your winning creation well deserved and loving those daisies !!! x

Shirley-Anne said...

Congrats Jane ..Love your work!
This is a beautiful summery coloured card .Love the flowers and sparkle .The embossing makes for great background too .

Elaine said...

Glad you won your first DT spot and it was with us, because this card is so cheerful and perfect inspiration for this challenge. Love the daisies. Thanks for your creation.

Unknown said...

What a super take on the Bananas, well done these flowers are fab a gorgeous card too well done Hugs Elaine

Annmaree of Oz said...

Beautiful work Jane, I love those sunny flowers with the embossed background!

Ann C said...

Lovely card Jane. Love the 3D petals and the kindyglitz. So bright and warm summery looking,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...