Followers

Friday 20 January 2012

Fairy Wishes

Another warm one today and even hotter for the weekend - we are now officially having a heat wave! Some idiot down south has been lighting bushfires - I hope they catch them soon. I had my hair done today - so I look half decent even if only for a day - how is it that I can never get my hair to look quite the same as the hairdresser? John went to the boat to do a few jobs, so I took myself off to the pictures and saw the American version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - it was quite good, but I think I still like the Swedish version better.

Welcome also to new follower Tan - check out her blog here.

Tonight's card is my entry for  Digi  Darla's Challenge  - Happiness Is.... Fairy Wishes.
I've taken a photo tonight instead of scanned as the kinderglitz isn't dry - I'm afraid I'm not too good with the camera.


SATURDAY, JANUARY 28, 2012

Challenge #1 - "Happiness Is ..."

Rules are simple: no back linking, please use either the FREEBIE provided with each challenge or a Digi Darla image you already have - ENTRIES MUST HAVE DIGI DARLA IMAGE. You may link up as often as you wish, unless there's a giveaway. 


Card from stock
Free Digi from Digi Darla
Sentiment from Sullivan's Stamps
EK Butterfly Punch
Spellbinders Nesties
SU Corner Punch
Ink_ SU Daffodil delight, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red; Copic - E000
I coloured the wings in SU Pretty In Pink then coated them with kinderglitz

8 comments:

craftin-dawn said...

very pretty...love the coloring and the glitter!!! great layout as well!! Thanks for joining us at DigiDarla Challenge Blog....DawnD -DT

Karen Wilson said...

Oh how pretty and love that glitter!! Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's!

Trish and Treasure said...

Very sweet card!!!
Trish Munro
Gold Coast,Australia

Scrappin Mama said...

Awesome card I love her wings that glitter you used shows up so good... Thanks for joining us at DigiDarla Challenge Blog.... LisaO-DT

Digi Darla said...

Great job,Jane! That glitter looks SO nice! So glad you joined us at DigiDarla's Challenge!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love your card and the way you colored it. Love the glittery wings! Thanks for joining us at DIGI DARLA'S

Sandy said...

She is very cute, I snagged her too so must try and get a card made. Love the glittery wings.
Sandy

Beckie said...

Beautiful. Love those wings and that pink/red color of her dress.Thanks for playing along with us at DD.

Be blessed, Beckie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...